This is one of the most harder thing to do, it is about buying a new home. Purchasing a house is one of the most important choices that can be made in a lifetime. That’s why before you venture into buying it, it’s important to ask (and do) 10 indispensable questions
1) who is the real owner of the property? It is necessary to verify that the seller is the sole owner of the property and that mortgages do not fall on the house or the house is not involved in the legal case. Also, find out why the owner wants to sell the house because the information can help in the negotiations
2) Is all the urban planning documentation in place? It is important to ensure that all urban planning documents are in place. In particular, it is necessary to verify the existence of the permit to build, that the real estate is actually stacked and that the cadastral planning reflects the factual situation. In addition, any building damages should be excluded, and if there are small differences that can be considered to be occupied, it should become the seller’s responsibility.
3) What is the actual living area? The commercial surface is always higher than that which can be trampled. An apartment of 170 m2 can have a commercial area of 150 m2.
4) What is the energy consumption? According to the new rules (energy performance certificate), the seller is obliged to provide the documentation that attests to the energy class of the property.
5) Do all the plants comply? For installations constructed after 2008 must be provided with a certificate of conformity, for the previous ones only the certificate of compliance is required.
6) Did the seller pay for all the condominium expenses he owes? In the event when there’s a delayed payment, the buyer can be charged the expenses of the previous two years bill.
7) Are there extraordinary maintenance interventions? Extraordinary maintenance work (such as roof remodelling) may be a huge expense of money. That is why it is better to make sure that the expenses you have already thought (which are to sell) or those that are already planned in the future must come into account as well.
8) in addition to the cost of the property, will you have to bear other expenses? If the purchase was made through an agency’s brokerage, it’s not only the agency fee should be added, but also the cost of the rogue by the notary and the sales tax.
9) What is the amount of the deposit? The deposit will be paid at the time of signing the purchase order and may amount to 10 or 15% of the agreed price.
how much does the loan instalment cost? To support the purchase of property, it usually activate the mortgage too, to be sustainable, the installment of the loan must not exceed 30% of the monthly household income.
Hope you luck and keep careful!